Purple Prose + weekend

~A Little Bit of Honesty~

Are you ready?

Ok, I have a deep, dark confession. I'm pretty embarrassed by it truth be told. With all of my 'cleaning' talk and 'organizing' ideas... well, I have like I said, a confession. I have been really good with the rest of the house. Its actually pretty clean (except for the laundry room... another room I'm at a loss with).

Ok, ready? Wanna see it? (Cover your eyes and peek through your fingers... )

Photobucket
Photobucket

(Disclaimer... my kids are NOT allowed in this room for obvious reasons. Its usually locked and is a BIG waste of space :( The only thing in here is a computer I use when I'm riding the bike.)

There is it. It kills me to even look at it. This is my spare bedroom... yeah, see that bed hidden under there? There are old computer boxes and an old broken mirror (that my dear husband said he'd take care of... ). There are boxes and boxes and junk and papers... and I have NO IDEA what to do with it. I don't have a big house and want to use all of it that I can. I guess this is a pleading post... any ideas on how I can even get started on this mess. It literally drives me crazy in this room if I go in there.

I wish I had a week (or maybe just a weekend) of just me to focus on cleaning, but I don't see that happening). So, I'm going to devise a plan of action (any tips or recommendations would be really appreciated. I'm going to attack... and then I'm going to post some 'after' photos. I'm giving myself 2 weeks to do this... so if I haven't posted pics by then, message me and get me on the ball...

I want to say again that the rest of my house doesn't look like this. This is just the room where everything got threw into and now it needs some TLC.

Much love... and much overwhelmed...

Kelly

FUN, love, space, TIME, and more:

~A Little Bit of Honesty~ + weekend