Purple Prose + TIME

Quest #6: Closet Calamity

Well, I've already posted about finishing Quest #5 (The Dreaded Baseboards). Now, its time to focus on Quest #6... Closet Calamity (dun, dun, dun!).

The basic premise of this is to pick *A* closet in your home, and clean it up. It can be in the living room, the bedroom, your child's room... whatever. You get to choose this week! (Yay you! ;) )

I, personally, am choosing to clean out my daughters' closet in their room. My oldest 2 (ages 5 and 4) share a room and... well... it needs help). Lots of help. I 'may' not get finished with it this week because it needs a full closet make over (it doesn't even have a clothing bar! I KNOW!). This one will take me a while, but I know I can get it done. :).

I'm really going to need some pushing this week, though, to get the basics done. It has became a catch-all for baby toys (and strangly Christmas ornaments). I really hope you consider participating in this challenge with me! :) The more, the merrier.

Much love,

Kelly

FUN, hope, love, and more:

Quest #6: Closet Calamity + TIME