Purple Prose + TIME

Eek, I’m It!

© Lee Lenny

Janet Johnson tagged me last week, so here goes.

Are you hot?
Not right now. It’s kind of chilly in my room.
Oh, you mean the other kind of hot? Nah. I’ve never been hot. Cute maybe, but never hot. (My hubby burst out laughing when I asked him. Hmmm)

Upload a picture or wallpaper you are using at the moment.
Until I got tagged, I had the most unimaginative wallpaper available on my computer. So I changed it to this . . .

. . . which I took on vacation in SF last year. My husband and kids love the new wallpaper, so I guess it’s staying.
When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
I can’t remember. Maybe a few weeks ago (we don’t eat a lot of meat). I made spicy chicken breasts with mangos and coconut milk. It’s yummy.
The Song(s) you listened to recently?
What the Hell by Avril Lavigne
Born This Way by Lady GaGa
Just Can’t Get Enough by The Black Eye Peas
My eleven-year-old thinks I’m the coolest mom because I listen to the same music as him (which means I buy the music without complaint).
What were you thinking as you were doing this?
I was thinking about an email that I need to send after dinner. One which I’ll be blogging about on Wednesday (not to keep you in suspense or anything).
Do you have nicknames?
Technically, Stina is my nickname. It’s short for Kristina. Apparently my parents were going to call me Stina but forgot. Seriously? How can you forget what name you were going to call your first born?

Tag eight Blogger friends.
(You are it!)

1. Lenny Lee
2. Matt MacNish
3. Christina Lee
4. Laura Pauling
5. Heather McCorkle
6. Steena Holmes (writes erotica romance short stories as Anya Winter)
7. Angela Ackerman (from the awesome Bookshelf Muse)
8. Deb Marshall

Who's listed as number one?
Lenny Lee is the coolest kid in the blogosphere, who has the heart and strength to rival most adults. Not to mention, he comes with an awesome fan club. :) (Hugs, Lenny. We're all cheering for you!)

Say something about number 5.
Heather posts cool Twitter publishing industry links on Tuesdays, and describes a mythological creature every Friday.

How did you get to know number 3?
Christina and I got to know each to know each through blogging, and quickly became friends. She’s an awesome friend, CP, and jewellery designer, and I feel extremely lucky to call her my friend. Plus, her writing seriously rocks.

How about number 4?
Like Christina, I meet Laura through blogging. Her posts frequently makes it to Cool Links Friday, for good reason. And she’s one helluva great beta reader and writer.

Leave a message for number 6.
I can’t wait to read your upcoming guest post. ;)

Leave a lovey-dovey message for number 2.
ROFL. I don’t know how to write lovey-dovey messages (and my hubby might get jealous if I sent one to Matt). So I’ll just say, “Hi!”
Do number 7 and number 8 have any similarities?
Angela and Deb both live in Calgary (like me), and they both crack me up (usually while I’m eating). And if that’s not enough, we love hanging out together (with a group of other kidlit writers) at The Cheesecake Café.

(Dear Taggees: You're under no obligation to play the tag game, but I just wanted people to know just how awesomesauce you are.)

blogging, book, bookshelf, L — Logic, LIFE, and more:

Eek, I’m It! + TIME