Purple Prose + Writing

The Twelve Days of Christmas for Writers: Day Two

Inspiration can hit anytime. Many of my writing ideas come while I’m running. From time to time, they’ve find me in the shower (very embarrassing, I might add). What’s a writer to do when this happens?

AquaNotes

Not only is this nifty notepad close at hand when that amazing idea strikes, you don’t have to worry about the paper going soggy. It’s waterproof! What a brilliant idea.

Have you ever had an idea while in the shower? What did you do? When do most of your ideas stalk you?

<<<3

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Margie Lawson’s awesome lecture notes.

(Yeah, yeah, I know it’s not quite the same as the original song. I never claimed to be a song writer or poet. *grins*)

12 days of Christmas, Inspiration, and more:

The Twelve Days of Christmas for Writers: Day Two + Writing