Purple Prose + Review

Moody McMooderson

This morning, when my husband left for work he said, "Are you gonna be in a mood when I get home?" (and he wasn't talking about a mood for love... )



Apparently... I had been in a 'mood' (and not the good kind) the night before.
What would cause such a calamity? Well, I have no idea, really. I didn't have anything really to be moody over. I had a computer problem at work that he had the 'nerve' to call while I was trying to deal with it...
And I was tired for sitting in inservice all day...
And I had this kinda ugly 'Phantom of the Opera' rash on my face that no one mentioned but I knew they were all staring (you know... because I'm not paranoid at all).
And on top of that... my husband had the NERVE to want to kiss me... AND he had the gall to tell me that 'He didn't care what I looked like, he loved me anyway'.
Some nerve ;)
So... I stayed in my mood all night (poor man), and this morning I guess I was a bit snippy.
That's when he thought he should ask if I would be moody tonight. I said, "Why, you trying to figure out if you should come home or not?"
And he paused, considering. Finally, he said, "No---"
Sometimes men can't win for losing...
I've thought about that all day. I've had no reason to be moody.
Then I happened to remember, I've been reading Job in the B90 program.
Poor Job. Here I had a little rash (which is almost gone). JOB had nasty skin ailments all over his body AFTER he'd lost everything he owned and his kids. And did Job complain (well, yeah he did... ), but he never turned his back on God.
If God was testing me, I failed miserably. If He was trying to see how I'd react to a minor aggravation... well--- yeah.
I came home smiling tonight. The husband was happy about that. The rash is nearly gone (allergies or stress I guess). And I've prayed today that I get in a better mood.
Because no one wants to be around a Moody McMooderson.
Much Love,
Kelly
Linked with: Winsome Wednesday, Women Living Well Wednesday, On My Heart Tuesday 

HAPPY, love, and more:

Moody McMooderson + Review