Purple Prose + Review

W-- Whelmed

Today's letter in the A to Z Challenge at www.a-to-zchallenge.com is...

W is for Whelmed.
Ok, so I totally made up a word-- just go with me on this...
There are times in life when you feel underwhelmed: When something you've been so excited about just falls through or doesn't meet expectations.
There are times when you feel overwhelmed: When things just get to you, when you have lots of things on your plate, when you don't know which way to go.
I want to be in the middle. I want to be whelmed.
This is what I considered whelmed:
*Being content with what you have
*Praying and accepting the way things are
*Accepting that you are human and will get upset at times
*Understanding that everything will be ok.
*Believing that spilled water isn't the end of the world (... ).
You know-- Whelmed.
Content.
Happy.
Calm.
Non-yelly
That is my prayer... that we all find a way to be whelmed with our lives :)
Much Love,

Don't forget, the 'Faith Fiction Friday' Link will be open tonight. Come back later to be inspired to write a 100 word fiction, non-fiction, or devotional. If you don't want to write, please come back to read. You will be blessed by these stories (I know I was last week)

fiction, HAPPY, love, non-fiction, and more:

W-- Whelmed + Review