Purple Prose + Novel

Are you an author of Christian fiction or non-fiction?

If you are an author of Christian fiction or non-fiction with a fb page, leave me a comment here: https://www.facebook.com/ pages/Kelly-Martin-Author/ 136506059763138with your fb page. I want to add it to a Christian author directory coming soon on my blog. I've gotten lots of notes from people saying they'd love to read more Christfic, but they can't find it... well... I want them to find it :)

I hope you see you all there :)

Can't wait to get started on this :) :)

~Kelly

Linked with: Winsome Wednesday

Here is the link to the fb pages already added:
WHERE CAN I FIND OTHER CHRISTIAN GENRE AUTHORS?

book, fiction, hope, Inspiration, love, non-fiction, and more:

Are you an author of Christian fiction or non-fiction? + Novel