Purple Prose + TIME

Happy Dance Time

First, my heart goes out to the people in my city (Calgary) and surrounding townships who were affected by the surprise floods last week. Over 75,000 people were evacuated. Thousands lost their homes, cars, belongings. At least four people lost their lives. Schools are closed even though this was supposed to be the last week of classes. The downtown core was flooded, which was unexpected. The area is in a state of emergency, and we’re all still in shock. Fortunately my home is on high ground so my family is safe and dry.

And now for the news that makes me want to do this:

For the past two weeks, Martina Boone at Adventures in YA and Children’s Publishing has been celebrating the blog’s success. Well, that was nothing compared to the news she got last week.

for (var i = 0; i < ListCount ; i++) { GenerateNum(); document.write('

© 2022 «Purple Prose»