Purple Prose + TIME

Quest #7: Time for the Bedrooms...

Wow, ok, I for one can't believe that its already week 7. Mostly, I can't believe it because I've been out of school for 7 weeks (WOW) and that I don't have many left off for the summer...

BUT I won't dwell on that right now :)

Right now its time to get to work on QUEST #7!

This is another Reader's Choice... meaning, I tell you the 'room' and you get to pick which one.

This week, we are tackling our bedrooms. Now, you can clean either your bedroom, your kid's room, a guest bedroom. Anyone you want. It's up to you. If you want to dust the one that is most tidy and call it a Quest Complete, then go right ahead. It's all up to you (I'm very lenient this week.. just wait until next week lol).

No, I'm lenient because this Friday and Saturday is the big yard sale that I have to get ready for... so it will be work... work... work... and more work here at my house on top of all the writing I do (I do a LOT of writing lol). Don't believe me... click my new "Encourage 365" button to the right. It works and everything lol.

Sorry to get off topic.

Anyway, PLEASE do this quest. Don't make me beg... IF you do it, please leave a comment below and tell me which room you are going to do and at the end of the week leave your progress. It's always good to be accountable.

OH, I didn't tell you which one I was going to clean. Well it WAS going to be my girls' bedroom, but since I did it this week, I'm going to do our bedroom again. I did it at the beginning of the summer, but there are some small things that I need to get finished. And I'm going to work a little on the Baby's room... I have to go through her clothes and take out all of the ones that are too small. THAT is never fun :(

July is going to be hopping at my house. Between yard sales, bbqs, birthday parties, cleaning, writing, playing, we are in for it this month. I'm looking forward to it :)

Much Love and happy cleaning, :)

Kelly

FUN, HAPPY, love, and more:

Quest #7: Time for the Bedrooms... + TIME