Purple Prose + TIME

Thankful Tuesday

I'm going to try something new... and when you try something new.. of course.. you are going to have glitches... maybe.. hopefully not!

Anyway, I'm going to start something called Thankful Tuesdays are where you post your top 10 things to be thankful for this week on your blog and link them here... OR you could just leave them in the comments.

The linky should (SHOULD) open at 9:00 tonight (Central time). I'm hoping this all works out because I'd love to use a linking tool for the... thing... that is starting on Sept 5th (have you saved the date yet??)

Please join me in this link up. I know it's short notice, but it's pretty easy to think of 10 things to be thankful for :)

Here are mine:


1. My girls
2. Birthday parties
3. The day of rest AFTER birthday parties
4. Supportive, online community
5. My church (MY Church now as I am now a new member :) )
6. PBS
7. The rain on a hot, hot day.
8. Answered prayers
9. Notebooks (because I go through a LOT of them)
10. Birthday cake... bc they don't have any calories in them ;)

Now, it's your turn. Don't forget to link up! Lets take time to be thankful this week :) Hopefully, we can encourage ourselves and each other!

Don't forget to link back here.You can just link back here as usual until I figure this 'button' thing out lol

Example: (linked to Thankful Tuesday )

OR

You can grab the button on the side bar :)

book, FUN, hope, love, and more:

Thankful Tuesday + TIME