Purple Prose + tour

When You See No Way Out.. (guest post)

Well... you didn't see *that* coming... darn it!

What happens when you find yourself in a situation where you see no way out?

Do you freak out?

Pray about it?

Stay calm and focused?

Sit down and rock back and forth like a baby with your eyes closed... (Okay, I'd like to say I'd pray, but I'd probably rock back and forth... hopefully, I'd be praying while I rocked.)

When you are stuck in a situation you don't know how to get out of, your real character tends to come through. That's what happens to Rachel Harker and Asher Jenkins during a "one day" hiking trip in the Smoky Mountains-- which lasts more than five...

Read more HERE

The tour continues...

hope, Inspiration, Novel, and more:

When You See No Way Out.. (guest post) + tour