Purple Prose + weekend

Thankful Tuesday~ 11/15/11

So... I know this blog doesn't get the hits it used too (and I don't update it as often as I used too)... And I know I've not posted a lot except the Bible Study and Thankful Tuesday in a few weeks/months. That should be changed soon when I'm finished with Nanawrimo. Hopefully...
In the meantime, I'm working on some things to write about once the Bible Study and Nanowrimo are over.
Also, I'd love love love LOVE some guest posters to help out in the November lull.
Anyway, on to Thankful Tuesday.
*I am thankful that my daughter is getting better (she was sick all weekend.)
*I am thankful for our Christmas play at church and everyone who is helping with it.
*I am thankful for spellchecker.
*I am thankful for DVR.
*I am thankful for answered prayers.
*I am thankful for cooler weather while our AC is out.
*I am thankful that I have the ability to be thankful.
*I am thankful for these blogs.
*I am thankful for other blogs. They help me so much!
*I am thankful for tylonel.
*I am thankful for God's grace.
Now it's your turn. I know this isn't a huge link-up (or even a medium one lol), but I do still want to give others the opportunity to link up. If you have a blog post about being thankful, please link up below. It's always a great time to count your blessings.
Much love, Kelly



hope, love, Review, and more:

Thankful Tuesday~ 11/15/11 + weekend