Purple Prose + Novel

Bible in... 365 Days :)

If you didn't know, I have 2 blogs. This one and one that is strictly devotional. The devotional one is called Encourage 365.

encourage365

Starting Tuesday (Jan. 1st), I'm going to start blogging there daily through the 365 day Bible Reading plan (eek! I'm so excited). I've never read the Bible in a year before. I've completed the Bible in 90 days and loved it. I'm looking forward to taking more time with it, though. My brain will thank me, I think lol.

If you are interested in the program, please visit http://www.encourage365.com/2012/12/the-bible-in-365-days.html. There will be no sign-ups, no checking in... just daily devotionals and giveaways at the end of the month based on our reading... plus, I'd love to have a big giveaway at the end of the year for those of us who have kept up with the reading, but that's a ways away.

I'd love for you to participate in this with me... and of course, I'll still be writing, blogging over here :)

~Kelly

blogging, Inspiration, love, and more:

Bible in... 365 Days :) + Novel