Purple Prose + Novel

So... Dec. 23rd... Are you finished yet?

As I type this, I'm getting ready to go to church. After that, I have to go to the store so we'll have something to eat... then home to make fudge, wrap presents, and... yes... finish decorating the tree lol

No, friends, my tree isn't completely finished yet. Yes, we've been working on it since Monday. It'll be okay. We'll celebrate Jesus's birthday and Santa will come no matter what the tree looks like.

It would be nice if it was finished before 12/26 though ;)

Also, in big news, 10 years ago today we moved into this house! I can't believe it! Seriously, where has the time gone? Three kids have been brought home to this house. My oldest is 7 now (SEVEN!). Wow... So thankful for this place. Be it ever so 'non-perfect'-- there's no place like home :)

What about you? Are you finished with everything for Christmas yet? What else do you have to do? Honestly, it's the time of year when I stop stressin' about getting it finished and focus on my family and my girls' smiling faces. It's a nice/calming/peaceful time of year (you know, once I let the stresses go ;) ) Speaking of, I have a new short story in the Winter issue of WOMAN TO WOMAN MAGAZINE!! I'd love if you would check it out. It is a great magazine for women :) CLICK HERE
~Kelly

Inspiration, love, love story, and more:

So... Dec. 23rd... Are you finished yet? + Novel