Purple Prose + Review

Good Day

Mother's all over the country have different names: Mama, Mom, Mommy, Mother--- for example.

My youngest daughter has a very special name for me.

She's 19 months old and doesn't call me Mama (like my other 2 do). Nope... she calls me...

Good Day.

Actually, she says it half Australian and half Southern so it sounds like, "G'Daaaaay".

Anyway...

So yeah, my name is Good Day.

"Where Good day? Der Good day!" she says...

"Good day!" she yells when she's mad at me...

"Good day, I STUCK!" she bellows when she wants me to get her out of her baby bed.

So, how did I get such a name? Well, every day when I drop her off at her Nana's I say, "Have a good day?" The first thing I ask her when I pick her up is, "Did you have a good day?"

Guess she associates "Good day" with Mama.

It could be worse... she could call me "No".

Then he said, "I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven" Matt. 18:3
 Much Love,

Kelly

Linked with: Women Living Well Wednesday and Winsome Wednesday

love, and more:

Good Day + Review