Purple Prose + TIME

I love the 90s...

I know, big shocker, right?! I refuse to even think that it's been 20 years or that I've been out of high school for over 10... time's not linear, right?

So, on that note, I thought I'd give you the youtube link to my favorite 90s song. Well, one of them. The other is probably 'In the End' by Linkin Park. I wore both songs out on my cassette player in my '95 Mustang when I was *young* (sigh).

I found this Thursday night and it's as good now as it was then... I might have had a small crush on the lead singer (Darren something... can't think of his last name now... wonder where he is now? 10 years older probably w/ wrinkles and a pot belly. That's what happens to everyone, correct?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqGnsP4wOf0

I wish I knew how to enbed videos on the page, but I don't so you'll have to click.

Now I have an urge to watch 'She's All That', 'Dawson's Creek' (man I didn't like Dawson's Creek, but I'd watch it now lol), and Buffy... and Cruel Intentions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zGQxxN_2x0 *spoilers*)

Much Much Love,

Kelly

favorite, FUN, love, and more:

I love the 90s... + TIME