Purple Prose + Review

Woman to Woman Magazine

SO... my sister sent me a text today saying, "I loved your story in the magazine."

You know what that meant, right? I had to go running to the mailbox with my pjs on, hair flung in a weird ponytail thing, and flipflops on. Sure enough, my very own copy Woman to Woman Magazine.

People, if you haven't ordered one, you should (not because I'm it in, but because it is really a good magazine.)

I'm very excited to be in the first issue (and it's my first time ever in print... strangely, I can't read it without trying to edit... it's published. I don't think I can change anything now lol).


Please visit http://www.w2wministries.org/. Those are the wonderful ladies who put this magazine together.

Much Love (from a very happy girl)

Kelly

HAPPY, love, love story, and more:

Woman to Woman Magazine + Review