Purple Prose + favorite

Awwww. Isn't He Cute????

Last month I was tagged by Lindsay (Aka Isabella) to do the penmanship meme.

The rule is to do the meme on paper and scan it (or take a picture if you don't have a scanner). Here are the items:

1. Name/Blog Name.
2. Right handed, left handed or both?
3. Favorite letters to write?
4. Least favorite letters to write?
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. Write in caps:
CRAB
HUMOUR
KALEIDOSCOPE
PAJAMAS
GAZILLION
7. Favorite song lyrics?
8. Tag 7 people.
9. Any special note or drawing?

Well, my scanner didn't want to play, so I had to take a photo. As you can see, I'm a terrible writer. My mind kept drifting to my wip, and I started to mispell words. AND apparently I can't follow directions because the quick brown fox now jumps over the lazy fox instead of the lazy dog. Oh well.

And here's my drawing of a dust bunny (no, he's not the hot dude in my wip).

Since so many people have already participated in the penmanship meme, I decided not to tag anyone. If you're interested in doing it, please let me know so I can check out your blog.

blog, critting, and more:

Awwww. Isn't He Cute???? + favorite