Purple Prose + TIME

Merry Christmas and Help the Elf!

Like most bloggers, I'm taking time off during the holiday season to spend time with my family--and work on the first draft of my new project. I wish you all a happy holiday and I'll see in January.

A few weeks ago PETE the Elf had a touch too much Eggnog at the Holiday Christmas Party and as he stumbled home, he lost Santa's NICE LIST.

The North Wind scattered the papers to all four corners of the world, and The Bookshelf Muse put out a call to help find them in order to SAVE CHRISTMAS.

Ever since I read about it, I've been on the lookout. And then today, EUREKA!

Yes that's right...I found part of Santa's missing NICE LIST. There it was, fluttering in the wind, half caught under the corner of my welcome mat. And shock of all shocks, I recognized the name, and I bet you will too.

Here it is below:

ImageChef.com

NAME: Leigh T Moore (aka LTM)

LOCATION: That's Write

NICE LEVEL: 93%

NAUGHTY LEVEL: 7%

OBSERVATIONS: This summer, Leigh introduced me to the New Adult book Easy by Tammara Webber (before it became the much hyped about book that NYC snatched up). That one book changed everything for me, and set me on the course to writing New Adult novels.

RECOMMENDATION: a) Coal b) Gift

~ ~ * ~ ~

Because poor Pete is dashing all over the place trying to hunt down the rest of Santa's missing Nice List, I decided to take care of this one myself. Leigh, I thank you for that email conversation that changed everything! I'm sending you a Kindle indie YA or NA novel of your choice (unfortunately Nook won't let me gift people because I don't live in the US. So hopefully you can read Kindle books). :)

book, bookshelf, HAPPY, hope, LIFE, Novel, and more:

Merry Christmas and Help the Elf! + TIME