Purple Prose + release

Creating an Amazon Author Page

Hi, guys! *waves* Thanks to Stina for letting me be here today! We were talking about my new book, The Truth About Letting Go (link), and instead of another promotional post, Stina asked if I'd write something educational about publishing. Well, I had no idea what I might know that you guys wouldn't... I'm no Susan K. Quinn (link)!

Then I mentioned Amazon's Author Central (link), and that did it. I did know something!

Okay, so people have different opinions of Amazon, but Author Central is one of those things they get right. Any author can use it--traditional or independent. Once you have one book published on their website, you go here and log in: https://authorcentral.amazon.com/gp/home They use your Amazon account if you're a customer, and on this site, you can edit the information about your books, add review info, add back and inside flap information, check your sales and ranking against other Amazon authors... And most importantly, create your author profile! It's basically a short description of you or what you're up to, But! You can also add links to your blog, Twitter, and Facebook page... And! it collects all your books in one spot on Amazon, using one URL that automatically updates as you release more books! Is that cool or what? Here's the link to my author page (link); and you can visit any of your favorite authors' pages by clicking on their name right under the title of their books on Amazon! Some have funny profiles, some sound like a block of wood and need to update... (Haha! just kidding!) But seriously, it is a fantastic tool, it's super-simple to use, and I encourage all authors to jump in and add it. In closing, *kicks the dirt* here's the info about my new book, and I hope you'll, yanno, check it out!


Get me!
The Truth About Letting Go (link)by Leigh Talbert Moore Ashley wants to smash everything in her once-perfect life. Charlotte wants to walk in Ashley's seemingly charmed shoes. Colt wants to turn Smalltown USA on its ear--with Ashley at his side. Jordan wants to follow his heart... but Ashley is the one sacrifice he never expected to make. Up until now, Ashley Lockett has always followed the rules. She's always done the right thing, played it safe, and then her ideal life is shattered when her dad dies suddenly. Fueled by anger and grief, she vows to do everything opposite of how she lived before. She rejects safety, the rules, faith, and then she meets Jordan. Jordan has big dreams, he's had a crush on Ashley for years, he's a great kisser... but he's also safe. Enter Colt. He is not safe, and he's more than willing to help Ashley fulfill her vow.

On Amazon * Barnes & Noble* Kobo * iTunes

Thanks again to Stina for having me here today! And happy reading~

Thanks Leigh. LOVE the cover (hence why I included it twice. lol). TTALG is next on my pile!!!! (It jumped the line since I loved The Truth About Faking.)

Amazon, author central, author page, book, dream, favorite, HAPPY, hope, Leigh T Moore, love, and more:

Creating an Amazon Author Page + release