Purple Prose + TIME

Quest #8: Maintenance

I'm going to admit, I nearly forgot to post this lol. WHOOPS! We are so close to the end, and I nearly blew it. Bad Kelly!

Anyway, this week we were supposed to clean our bedrooms. You could pick any bedroom. I picked our bedroom because, well, it was the first I had 'made over' and therefore probably needed the most help (not that it needed much). I don't have any pictures this week (gonna have to go with the honor system).

I didn't have to do a lot to the room. Just dust, vaccuum, put some stuff back in some drawers, throw away some old tags that had been torn off of clothes. This week was a breeze. :)

We only have 2 more weeks... TWO!

Our 8th Quest is Maintenance. We are gearing up toward the end and want to end strong. This week, we will tackle going back over what we have already done. Have your kitchen cabinets gotten cluttered again? Have your shoes escaped their new habitat? Are your closets slowly creeping back out again? This is the week to fix all of that. One day this week, go around and do routine maintenance. Make sure you are keeping a hand on the clutter before it erupts like it was before.

We can finish this!

Much Love and Happy cleaning!!!

Kelly

FUN, HAPPY, love, and more:

Quest #8: Maintenance + TIME