Purple Prose + Novel

What My Kids Think of their Writer Mama...

Samantha Combs, author of GHOSTLY among others, has a really cool blog feature. She interviews kids on what they think of their mother/father being a writer.

Two of my kids, Katie (7) and Chloe (5) are guests on her blog today. And I just have to say, their personalities match their answers lol.

For example:

Chloe doesn't want to be a writer when she grows up-- she wants to be a ____________ and live in the 'spin' cycle.

And Katie doesn't want to dedicate her book (if she ever wrote one to her Mama). She wants to dedicate it to ___________ and save him from dying.

Proud Mommy moment!

Anyway, head over to SAMANTHA COMBS WRITES and read my girls' time in the spotlight :)

8 MORE WEEKS!

book, Inspiration, and more:

What My Kids Think of their Writer Mama... + Novel