Purple Prose + TIME

Brag on God Friday

My Brag on God this week is that He provides for, takes care of, and heals us. He takes time to do all of that--- for us--- even though He doesn't have to. He has done all 3 for me this week.
He provided my husband with a different shift job so he can be home with us more. :)
He took care of me and my friend (and others) who had to drive to an inservice when we only had Google Maps, prayer, and Him to get us there (we made it there and back :))
He healed me today. I haven't felt well this afternoon (headache) and was unsure if I could blog... but I *have* to blog for www.encourage365.com because its daily devotionals... no sick days lol. Not only did God heal my head enough for me to be able to type, but He also made me feel well enough to type this one. :)
He truly does amaze me sometimes... not that I don't think He can do these things... but that He'd take the time to do them for me.
This is kinda off of what I wrote about, but I wanted to share a song I found on youtube. I love it. I originally found it from Simply Homemaking. Lara has music streaming as you read (a novel idea :)) and it was on it. I fell in love with it and I listen to it all the time now.
If you haven't, take time to 'Brag on God' today. He truly deserves it.

"I Will Rise" by Chris Tomlin

There's a peace I've come to know
Though my heart and flesh may fail
There's an anchor for my soul
I can say "It is well"

Jesus has overcome
And the grave is overwhelmed
The victory is won
He is risen from the dead

And I will rise when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise on eagles' wings
Before my God fall on my knees
And rise
I will rise

There's a day that's drawing near
When this darkness breaks to light
And the shadows disappear
And my faith shall be my eyes
Jesus has overcome
And the grave is overwhelmed
The victory is won
He is risen from the dead

And I will rise when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise on eagles' wings
Before my God fall on my knees
And rise
I will rise

And I hear the voice of many angels sing,
"Worthy is the Lamb"
And I hear the cry of every longing heart,
"Worthy is the Lamb"
And I hear the voice of many angels sing,
"Worthy is the Lamb"
And I hear the cry of every longing heart,
"Worthy is the Lamb"

And I will rise when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise on eagles' wings
Before my God fall on my knees
And rise
I will rise
Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/chris_tomlin/i_will_rise.html
Much Love, Kelly

Linked with: Beholding Glory: Brag on God Friday



FUN, love, Novel, and more:

Brag on God Friday + TIME