Purple Prose + TIME

Thankful Tuesday

Thankful Tuesday
This week...
1. I am thankful for people who help in a crisis (fire fighters, police, ambulance, and 'everyday' ordinary people).
2. I am thankful for Halls cough drops.
3. I am thankful for Baby Vicks Vapor Rub.
4. I am thankful for Kleenex.
5. I am thankful for cough medicine.
6. I am thankful for cellphones.
7. I am thankful for that moment of clarity especially when it relates to God.
8. I am thankful for rainy days after a lot of days without it.
9. I am thankful for my friends.
10. I'm thankful for all of you who are doing the "What is Love?" Bible Study--- all 2 to 3 of you ;)
Now, it's your turn. We all have things to be thankful for. Take time to write them down either in the comments or in your own blog. If you chose to blog them, link them back here. It is always good to take time to count your blessings.
Link-up will open at 9 pm central time tonight.

FUN, love, and more:

Thankful Tuesday + TIME