Purple Prose + TIME

Thankful Tuesday

Thankful Tuesday
1. I am SO thankful that my 4 year old asked Jesus to live in her heart :)

2. I am thankful for weights being lifted off of my shoulders through prayer.

3. I am thankful for Sprite (yes, the drink)

4. I am thankful for the ability to give.

5. I am thankful for these blogs which gives me an outlet for my thoughts... and I seem to have a lot of them lol.

6. I am thankful for my friends (online and IRL).

7. I am thankful for mouse traps ;)

8. I am thankful for dentists.

9. I am thankful for beautiful sunsets.

10. I am thankful for my family. 

**I'm still needing a few Guest Posters for the next few weeks as I prepare for the "Love Is... " Bible study. If you are interested, please pray about it, then send me an email at ohthatmomagain@yahoo.com. :)
Now, it's your turn to link up :) Link-up opens at 9 pm central time tonight.

Kelly

linked with

FUN, love, and more:

Thankful Tuesday + TIME