Purple Prose + TIME

When I Can't Sleep...

Ok...

There are a few things you should know.

1. It is 1 am, and I can't sleep.

2. Sometimes I watch a bit too much youtube...

Tonight, like I said, I couldn't sleep.. well, that's a bit of a lie. I've been asleep since 8pm, but I got up around 10:30 and just can't sleep now.

Once I post this, I'll go back to bed...

But I was perusing through youtube and came across this video. It is from last year and is a clip between Lucky (Jonathan Jackson who is pretending to be an Irish assassin named Ronan) and Siobhan (who is the girlfriend of a man Ronan killed). As per all soaps, Lucky just 'happens' to be the exact doppleganger of Ronan so he is working undercover to bring the Balkin out of hiding...

Got all of that?

I promise there is a reason to this...

Please watch this video. I KNOW it's a soap opera, but the words kinda get in your heart. And sure, Lucky is 100 percent lying, but still-- it makes you think.

In this clip, Siobhan is asking 'Ronan' why he has suddenly gotten a conscious-- and he says its because he found God (and actually means it, not in a sarcastic way). I love me some good prayers/testimonies/religion on TV shows-- especially soaps because it is kinda unexpected.

Much love... and sweet dreams Kelly

dream, FUN, love, and more:

When I Can't Sleep... + TIME