Purple Prose + Review

I'm a Guest Poster today :)

If you haven't noticed by now, I love to guest post. It is one of my favorite things about blogging. Now, I love writing posts for my own blogs to be sure-- but there is something, I don't know... special about being asked to write on someone else's blog.
Today, I'm guest posting over at Baby Steps Through the Bible. Megan as a wonderful site and a great love for God. The post I wrote is about a 'different' way to go through the book of Psalms. I hope you will check it out and leave a comment either here or there.
(PS, I know my links are hard to see since they are black like my text, but you can click on this to get to the post... http://www.babystepsthroughthebible.blogspot.com/ )
Much Love,
Kelly

blogging, book, favorite, hope, love, and more:

I'm a Guest Poster today :) + Review