Purple Prose + tour

Time to Get Back To Reality

Last week, I was blissfully on Fall Break. I slept later than usual (well, as late as the 2 year old would let me). I ate what I wanted. I laid around in my pajamas. I played with my kids. I stayed up late.

I released a book and was on two Amazon Best Seller lists :)

This Monday, I'm back up early, fixing to get the girls up and showered, and try to keep my sleepy eyes open.

I'm also still on the book tour :) Today, I'm at Undivided talking about when you see no way out.

I'm also part of a big giveaway. Several authors have gotten together to giveaway a KINDLE FIRE! (How cool is that! If you have one already, it would make a good Christmas present to someone else).)

Interested? Click HERE for details.

If you haven't bought CROSSING THE DEEP (my debut novel), I encourage you to head over to Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble.com and read the free sample and what others are saying about the book (links are on the sidebar). I'm actually pretty humbled and excited about the response.

Well, it's time to get back in the groove again. Have a great day!
~Kelly

best, book, Inspiration, Novel, release, and more:

Time to Get Back To Reality + tour