Purple Prose + Review

Thankful Tuesday

I'm sorry this was a bit late this week. I thought since I was actually home this week that I'd wait until it was actually Tuesday to post it. Link up is already open so feel free to link up below. And it doesn't have to be a list that you are thankful for. It can be one post on one thing, but as long as it is about thankfullness add it.
Thankful Tuesday for this week...
*I am thankful for Fall Break!!! (YAY!!)
*I am thankful for my friend Kathi-ann, who is a faithful of a 'blog friend' as anyone can be. I've never met her personally, but she is still a great friend.
*I am thankful that my sister Kathy does the Bible Study with me-- and even asks for it lol.
*I am thankful for printers (and printer cds ;))
*I am thankful for all of my and my husband's family and how much they love our girls.
*I am thankful for earphones... when the girls are loud lol
*I am thankful for facebook... sure it can be used for bad.. but what can't?
*I am thankful for PBS Kids.
*I am thankful for wonderful online friends and blog followers.
*I am thankful for opportunities (even if I don't know what they are yet)
*I am thankful, so thankful, to get to be off with my girls this week. :)
*I am thankful for socks-- and finding them, together, when you need them.
*I am thankful for an answer (when you feel like you have no patience left)
*I am thankful for encouraging blog posts (Jenifer at 'Sweet Blessings' had a great one this morning. Please check it out.)
*I am thankful for the reminder that when "I can't"-- I "Can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."
*I am thankful for test results coming soon (wishful thinking there probably lol).
*I am thankful for baby smiles.

book, love, and more:

Thankful Tuesday + Review