Purple Prose + Review

Thankful Tuesday

Thankful Tuesday
I know I say it allot, but I just love Tuesdays (well, Monday nights). I love taking time out to thank God for all the blessings in my life-- and I really like reading the blessings you've had in your life (not that many of you link back-- but that's ok. I love reading the ones you do.)
1. I am thankful for books (because the baby will pester you mercilessly until you read them to her.)
2. I am thankful for DVRs.
3. I am thankful for the channel gmc (188 on Dish). It shows reruns of Dr. Quinn-- my favorite show of the 90s.
4. I am thankful for facebook (yes I said it)
5. I am thankful that it is nighttime--- and I'm watching TV with my husband (well, I'm typing this up... but he's in the room watching tv ;))
6. I am thankful for forgiveness.
7. I am thankful for waking up this morning.
8. I am thankful for 'lounge clothes' (ie an old shirt and sweat pants) at the end of the day.
9. I am thankful for toothpaste.
10. I am thankful for relaxation.

book, favorite, love, and more:

Thankful Tuesday + Review