Purple Prose + Novel

WOW-- Writing on the Word

I have a story featured on today's WOW- Writing on the Word. I'm SUPER excited about it. Please head over and check it out...

A friend’s husband, a preacher, was watching a television program and his young son told him that a preacher shouldn’t watch such shows. It convicted the father, and he changed the channel. CLICK TO READ MORE...

~Kelly

**Don't forget that I'm going to send a donation to the Red Cross. For this week, for every book I sell on Amazon.com, I'm sending one dollar. So, if I sell 1 book, it will be $26 sent. 2 will be $27 etc. Please help me by buying books :) It's getting great reviews and I know you'll love it. PLUS can enter to win a FREE copy gifted to whomever you wish (Christmas present, anyone?)

book, Inspiration, love, love story, and more:

WOW-- Writing on the Word + Novel