Purple Prose + Novel

I'm Fairly Certain I'm Going to Pass Out... (In which I'm not a spring chicken)

Or fall over dead...

Or breathe really hard...

Or not be able to walk tomorrow.

Friends, my girls got a Wii for Christmas!
Not a Wii U ( we don't have that kind of money )
but an old Wii of my Sister-in-laws

My Studly Husband and my 2 year old fixing to break it down...
We had a Wii when they first came out (1 kid ago when we had the money) but sold it when I was pregnant with #3, needed the money for Christmas presents, and frankly, was so large and uncomfortable that I never thought I'd use it again.
Cut to 2 years later...
I'm in love with the Wii... (there I said it... and I feel better for it)
Guess what my favorite game is?
Guess?
Just Dance 2
Yes, friends, my big ole nearly 200 lb, 31 year old body can shake it when Rockafeller Skank comes on.
AND it teachers about Jesus: (According to my 5 yr old: "Jesus is my funk soul brother.")
PLUS it makes me feel like a kid again. (good thing there's no mirrors in the living room.)
Unfortunately... I'm neither a kid... a skinny mini... a young sprout... or athletic...
So when I forget all of that and shake my booty (which is hard since I can't wiggle my hips. Thanks for pointing that out ZUMBA), I pay for it later.
Like I am now.
Sore arms. Aching legs. Heavy breathing. Right shoulder pain.
And I'm just 10 minutes from stopping (hehe)
So... there is it. Kelly still lives in 1999. But it's okay... because I can Ra Ra Rasputin.
~Kelly
CHECK BACK LATER TODAY WHEN I HAVE A POST FROM THE AWESOMELY FABULOUS CALICO DANIELS. NEVER HEARD OF HER... YOU WILL!!! :)

favorite, Inspiration, love, and more:

I'm Fairly Certain I'm Going to Pass Out... (In which I'm not a spring chicken) + Novel