Purple Prose + Review

My Most Viewed Post of 2011

Because I can't seem to have an original idea... I've decided to follow along with Shanda from A Pause on the Path
And link my most viewed post from 2011.
This post came from June.. remember those 'Cleaning Quests"?
Yeah... I'm going to have to do them again this summer... my house looks, well, lived in at the moment...
sigh.
Anyway, my most viewed page for 2011 with 159 views is
Cleaning is fun... (and I'm not lying)
(A blurb... )
Here are my results of this week's quest... yes, I actually did it :) I enlisted the help of my girls... actually turned off the tv (I KNOW! It was strange without PBS kids for 2 hours)... and we cleaned. And had a GREAT TIME. I'm going to miss this when they get older and cleaning isn't as fun for them. Oh well... no sadness today... Ok.

Here is how our morning went...

So, I wanted to take this time (6 1/2 hours before the ball drops here) to thank you all so much for your support of this little blog. It means a lot to me. I can't wait to see what God has in store for this (and you.. and me) in 2012!
Happy New Year!!!!


HAPPY, and more:

My Most Viewed Post of 2011 + Review