Purple Prose + Review

Welcome, 2012 :)

I thought of my New Year's Resolutions last night.
They don't seem scary or unattainable, so I *think* I can stick to them past Jan. 2nd.

1. Focus on "My One Word": LOVE
2. Memorize and focus on this verse: "For I know the plans I have for you," said the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11
3. (My one 'weight' related goal) For the the month of January, ride bike 1 mile a day. For the month of Feb., ride bike 1.5 miles a day. For month of March, ride bike 2 miles a day... Etc...
I'd love for 2012 to be the best year yet, but I know that's subjective. Only God knows for sure. Do you have any resolutions? Share them in comments.
Much Love, and Happy Sunday :)
Kelly 

best, HAPPY, hope, love, and more:

Welcome, 2012 :) + Review