Purple Prose + Review

Life Lessons from my Kids...

Today, my oldest two daughters (6 and 4) were with me at Wal-mart shopping.
My girls were singing at the top of their lungs.
SERIOUSLY LOUD!
If it had been a Lady Gaga song (which it has before), I would have been kind of red faced. But the song they sung was from a Christmas CD (we are still listening too it), and I thought it best to let them sing their hearts out.
Didn't want to make them not want to spread God's word or be ashamed of it...
As we kept walking (and they were singing), we turned down this aisle where a lady with her cart stood looking at some frozen peas.
My oldest daughter froze...
Quickly, she told her sister, "Shhh! Stop singing!"
She didn't want the lady to hear her singing.
It broke my heart.
But...
Am I not the same way sometimes?
(ok... a lot)
Online, I can spout all these things about God and truly, TRULY mean them because I do want to spread God's word!
I wouldn't have two blogs if I didn't...
But, what about in "real" life?
*Do I pray when I'm by myself over lunch?
*Do I talk about the Bible in 90 days program to people I know?
Am I as bold in the world as I am in my comfortable chair writing on the internet?
I'm working on it.
How is your computer 'spiritual' life different from your 'real' life? Is there a difference? I'd love to hear from you. This is something I really want to pray about and work on.
Much Love, Kelly
***************
Don't forget, you can join the Oh That Mom Again, Bible in 90 days group :). Details are here.
And
Check out day number 200 over at encourage 365 which will be posted tomorrow... 200 consecutive days of blogging! That is definitely a miracle and a blessing :)
Linked with: Brag on God Friday



best, blogging, love, and more:

Life Lessons from my Kids... + Review