Purple Prose + Review

Bible in 90 Days challenge

I'm kinda bummed...
'The Bible in 90 Days' at Momstoolbox.com was something I really looked forward too this year.
I found out that she isn't hosting it this year, but instead challenged us to host it ourselves on our blogs...
The idea is to branch out and let more people know about how awesome the b90 program is.
I'm not going to lie and tell you that it was easy to decide to host a B90 on 'Oh that Mom again..'
I had/have fear (remember my post last week about how I was throwing 'FEAR' out... Yeah, God was challenging me on that one lol).
I realized...
This has nothing to do with me, and everything to do with you. :) I learned a lot with b90 and I want to give you the opportunity to do that as well.
HUZZAH!

SO, what is this b90, you ask?

B90 is reading the bible in 90 days. It is a reading plan written by Ted Cooper, Jr where you read so many verses a day. You read enough to get through the bible in 90 days (with a 2 day grace period).

Last year, I finished in 78 days and it was an awesome experience. I'd love to share it with you :)
Maybe you are scared of b90. It's not the easiest task in the world, but it is SO doable. I KNOW you can do it. :)
And the end is well worth it!
Here is the lowdown:
*'Oh that Mom Again' B90 will begin January 30th.
*I will have a facebook page just for the B90 group.
*You must check in every Monday and share your progress (must be in the weekly blog post on this site).
*I need your email address so I can send you encouraging emails to help you along (I know how difficult it can be... especially in those early books).

*The B90 program isn't a 'Bible Study' or even a listening study. One of the requirements is that you read it for yourself... no audiobooks (or making your kids read it to you on the way to school every morning... )
*I'll put a full list of 'graduates' on the side of this blog :)
If you are interested, please sign up in the comments section below. If you don't want to leave your email, here you can send me one at ohthatmomagain (at) yahoo (dot) com.
I look forward to this experience with you :)
Much Love, Kelly
Linked with: On Your Heart Tuesday

book, love, and more:

Bible in 90 Days challenge + Review