Purple Prose + Review

B90~ Weekly Check-in Week 7

Hello, Friends!
We've made it to week 7!!!!
How are things going? Are you staying up with the reading?
Are you learning new things?
I know I'm learning a lot.
One of the things I learned isn't even in the Bible... it's something that I found out about myself at home.
I-- sad as it is-- can't do all the things I want to do (Yeah, it bummed me out too).
That's why I stopped the daily emails (even though I really liked writing them). I do a lot of writing, and it was mentioned that I was taking a lot of time away from my kids. Well, who wants that?!?
The emails are the only things I've cut completely. I'm going to limit my posts on the blog until b90 is over (most posts will be b90 related :) which is great for you b90 folks lol).
Also, I've started asking for guest posters at www.encourage365.com.
If you are interested in guest posting, please send me an email at ohthatmomagain (at) yahoo (dot) com.
So, no major changes, just a few tweaks so I can spend more time with my family... and less time on the keyboard.
Anyway...
This week, we finished Nehemiah, Job, and are going into the long journey of Psalms.
Our reading next week is:
day 43: (Monday) Psalm 89:14 to Psalm 108:13 day 44: (Tuesday) Psalm 109:1 to Psalm 134:3 day 45: (Wednesday) Psalm 135:1 to Proverbs 6:35 day 46: (Thursday) Proverbs 7:1 to Proverbs 20:21 day 47: (Friday) Proverbs 20:22 to Ecc. 2:26 day 48: (Saturday) Ecc. 3:1 to SoS 8:14 day 49: (Sunday) Isa. 14:1 to Isa. 13:22

Don't forget to check in below and tell us how things are going! I'm so proud of you for keeping this up! It will be worth it in the end!!! :)
Much Love,
Kelly
BTW, don't forget, I'm giving away a free copy of Woman to Woman Magazine. Click for details.

love, and more:

B90~ Weekly Check-in Week 7 + Review