Purple Prose + Review

WOW! and Help!

Does anyone know what March 9th is? It is the one year anniversary of the re-issue of this blog (I started it in 2007-- whoa~), but didn't write much. I started writing again in March of 2011 and have pretty much kept it up.

This blog-- hehe, and blush-- hasn't always been the 'God-based' blog it is now (or at least, I try to make it now). There was (a time) when I loved 'Being Human' on Syfy (see the post "Dino Dan: the Blood sucking vampire"... I know... and my post on my love of Bill and Ted... STATION!)

The reason for this ramble is that I'd love to do something special for my one year blog renewal anniversary. That is where you come in... do you have any ideas?

Hmmmmmmm...

BTW, Here is one of the first posts I wrote when I started writing again. As Per Request (Cause That's How I Roll)

Much Love (and be excellent to each other),

Kelly

love, and more:

WOW! and Help! + Review