Purple Prose + Review

I--Imagination

Today's letter in the A-Z Challenge is...

I is for Imagination

Ok, so that's more illusion that imagination-- but you get the idea.
I love using my imagination to make up stories and-- well- daydream. I'm not great at it. I can do more realistic stories, but when it come to fantasy world where you have to come up with a whole system of goverments, rules, people, animals, my imagination is limited.

A little imagination can go a long way: Seriously, you don't think the guys that invented Apple lacked imagination?
Some people say that television sucks imagination out of our kids-- I say depends on the program. My kids love PBS and Nick Jr. They watch the shows, act them out, and then add their own little spin. They are always-- always-- doing some sort of skit ("Mama, watch this!" is a common phrase at my house.)
Do you fancy yourself someone with a lot of imagination? What types of things do you like to do (paint, draw, write, make up plays with your kids/church, etc)?
Much Love,
Kelly 

dream, fantasy, love, and more:

I--Imagination + Review