Purple Prose + TIME

A moment of Awe and Thanks :)

First of all...

How flippin cool is this???
(PHOTO REMOVED)
My friend, Charlotte, surprized me with this tonight. She blogged about my little blog at http://rebelheart.squarespace.com/charlottes-blog/2011/5/23/what-would-kelly-clean-some-cleaning-inspiration.html?lastPage=true&postSubmitted=true (I don't know how to do that cool 'click' thing and it goes to the site... I'm not computer literate lol... I do good to type).

(Charlotte is a fellow July '10 mommy. We met on the website http://www.twoweekwait.com/ on the mommyboards)

Charlotte, thanks so much for the shout out! I love the buttons and when I get the time, I'll make them my button. LOVE THEM! And I'm so glad you are inspired by this. If anyone, ANYONE, in my real life reads this... YES, Kelly had a cleaning blog... and no, as far as I know, Hades hasn't frozen over...

And as it turns out, today has been my lucky day!!! Another of my internet buddies, Kathi-Ann, has been nice enough to recommend this blog on hers as well!!! Kathi-Ann and I met over our love for The Mentalist (the internet is a strange... strange place lol). Anyway, her rather awesome blog is http://studentmamacook.wordpress.com/2011/05/23/summer-cleaning-yes-please/

Please check both of these ladies out. They are awesome girls and obviously have good taste ;)

I now have 10 followers... wonder how many I have to have to be considered a cult? Hmmmmm.. Just wondering...

Again, ladies, thank you SO much. It means the world to me that you would take time to recommend this site (and my friend Jennifer did too a few weeks ago around mother's day.) I truly have some great internet friends :)

In honor of these wonderful girls, make sure to do one task tomorrow that's not on your daily list (Its not work if you WANT to do it!!). Remember, even one task a day will keep the clutter away. ALSO, don't forget our weekly Quest. Its time to organize the shoes (I'm going to blog about this Friday... and I *may* have had an unfair advantage... *whistles innocently*... stay tuned)

Much love and happy cleaning :)

Kelly

FUN, HAPPY, Inspiration, love, space, and more:

A moment of Awe and Thanks :) + TIME