Purple Prose + Review

So... I know it's Faith Fiction Friday

(THE LINK IS OPEN FOR FAITH FICTION FRIDAY, BTW... )

BUT...

I just finished something and I wanted your input. I don't know if I've mentioned it on the blog or not, but I just finished the first draft of a 5 week Bible Study on Ruth for church. I'm editing it (see how well I'm doing... ;)). Anyway, I thought I *might* self-publish it on Smashwords.

So, tonight, I was tried of writing *my brain was literally unable to form words* so I decided to do something else: make a cover for the Ruth book.

Here is what I came up with:

Ruth Cover

What do you think?

Also, I'm toying with names. I don't know if I want to go with my real name or a pseudonym. Ideas? Experiences? Thoughts?

I need some feed back here ;)

Much Love,

Kelly

book, fiction, love, and more:

So... I know it's Faith Fiction Friday + Review