Purple Prose + TIME

Bible In 90 days Week 3

Ok, so I TOTALLY forgot that I was supposed to post this! I was working on *something* that won't be posted until Sept 5th and I spaced out (WHOOPS!).

Anyway, here are my points to ponder, go "Ah!" "Huh?" And "WHOA!" about.

*There are a LOT of rules!

*(Kinda nasty), but how many ways 'can' a man discharge? (I know, I know... EWWWW) (Levitcus 15)

*Its kinda sad that there had to be a law for them NOT to sleep with animals (And I say that in the most non-judgemental way possible) (Lev 18:23)

*Did you know there was a Sabbath Year? (Lev 25)

*Numbers is all about... Numbers. Who knew?

*The donkey talked! (Numbers 22: 28)... and strangly his rider didn't seem very shocked by that..

*Don't. Make. Idols (Pretty much all of it).

*Love the Lord with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength (Deut 6:5)

*Moses did his best to try to get the people to be good... and to tell their kids about God... but they didn't listen very well (pretty much all of Deuteronomy)

*If I were Achan's wife... I'd had of been TICKED! (Joshua 7:10-26)

*If I were Achan's Donkey... I'd had of been like "WHAT?" (Joshua 7:10-26)

LOVIN' this Bible in 90 days.. actually thinking about doing it again when I'm finished only with a different purpose. :)

Ok, that's week 3. Excited to see what week 4 has to bring :)

Here are your verses:
Day 17: Joshua 15:1 to Judges 3:27
Day 18: Judges 3:28 to Judges 15:12
Day 19: Judges 15:13 to 1 Samual 2:29
Day 20: 1 Samuel 2:30 to 1 Samuel 15:35
Day 21: 1 Samuel 16:1 to 1 Samuel 28:19
Day 22: 1 Samuel 28:20 to 2 Samuel 12:10

If you want more verses, just leave me a comment and let me know.

Alright... on to next week!

Much love,
Kelly

best, FUN, love, space, and more:

Bible In 90 days Week 3 + TIME