Purple Prose + TIME

Thankful Tuesday

It's time for Thankful Tuesday again :)

I love Thankful Tuesday! It's nice to sit down, relax, and reflect on what I'm thankful for. Of course, I'm thankful for more than these things, but this is a nice start. A way to get the gears rolling so to speak.

10 THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR TODAY... (In no particular order... )
1. I'm thankful for air conditioning.
2. I'm thankful for Jesus, who never gives up on me even when I would.
3. I'm thankful for Dentists... don't like them... but thankful for them anyway.
4. I'm thankful for the game Monopoly. My oldest ladies and I played it for the first time this week. We did better than at Candyland...
5. I am thankful for a husband who isn't perfect... but is perfect for me.
6. I am thankful for being able to have a great summer off with my family.
7. I am thankful to get to to back to work Wednesday (NOT that I'm looking forward to it lol... but because I'm grateful to have a job, especially a job I love.).
8. I am thankful for playdough.
9. I am thankful that I got up this morning.
10. I am thankful for my mother and all of my family.
******** Now, it's your turn :) Please link up below and share what you are thankful for this Tuesday. Link-up should open at 9 pm central time. Don't forget to link back here. You can grab the code for the button on the sidebar.
Stay tuned for the "Big Announcement" coming Wednesday here on Oh that Mom Again. The big question "Why in the world do I have to 'Save the Date'?" will be answered :)
Much Love :) Kelly

FUN, love, and more:

Thankful Tuesday + TIME