Purple Prose + TIME

Blessed with a Blogger Award :)

Tracy from My Daily walk in His Grace has graciously awarded me with the...

Award.
I'd like to take a minute to thank her SO much for not only giving me this, but for taking time to read my posts... on both sites! Ya'll Tracy is an awesome lady :)
There are some conditions I have to meet to fully be awarded this award, however...
"According to the directions, I am to share 7 things about myself. Then I pass the award on to blogger friends who in turn, will link back to me and follow the instructions again." (from Tracy's site)...
Ok... so 7 things about me:
1. I'm 30 years old, married, with 3 little ladies.
2. I'm a teacher.
3. I LOVE to write.
4. Judges is one of my favorite Books of the Bible (but my sister knew that... I tell her alot)
5. My 'big dream' that I always talk about over at http://www.encourage365.com/ is to write an actual book... More specifically, I'd really like to write Bible Studies. That's why we are doing one in Sept. on here. The Bible is full of interesting stories that I'd love to investigate and share with others :)
6. My top 5 movies are probably not from this decade (or even last decade).
7. Technology and I don't get along. My technological understanding stopped at the CD. One of my supervisors told me that they were thinking of going from laptops to iPads, and I might have blacked out for a second...
Now, on the second part. I have the honor of listing other bloggers who inspire me. Well, if I listed all of the blogs I follow and what they mean to me, we'd be here all day. Check out the 'Blogs I love' and the buttons to the right for a listing of which blogs I really love.

I decided to name 5 here. If you aren't listed, it's not because I don't love you:

1. Jennifer from Imitation by design

2. Kathi-Ann from studentmamacook

3. Laura from BeholdingGlory

4. Brenda from Triple Braided

5. Cyndi from cyndispivey.com

and one more...

Lisa from A Moment with God

And...

Cara from carebear and Co.

And...

Jenifer from ~Sweet Blessings~

(**Don't think any of you have to link back if you don't want. Just know that I love, admire, and respect all of you... INCLUDING ones that I didn't mention. I have learned so much from reading each of you :) )

Again, Tracy, thank you so much for thinking of me and my little piece of the internet. :)

Much love, Kelly

award, book, dream, favorite, FUN, L — Logic, love, movie, and more:

Blessed with a Blogger Award :) + TIME