Purple Prose + TIME

Thankful Tuesday :)

Thankful Tuesday
1. I am thankful for the beautiful sunshine.
2. I am thankful for wireless internet.
3. I am thankful for the opportunity to share God's word with others.
4. I am thankful for a reason to write (I love to write... have I mentioned that before? ;) )
5. I am thankful for smiling faces.
6. I am thankful for my husband... who surprises me every day.
7. I am thankful for the Goodwill. Surprising things come out of the Goodwill. :)
8. I am thankful that I am able to write what I am thankful for.
9. I'm thankful for YOU... yes, YOU who are reading this.
10. I am thankful for the opportunities to Guess Post.
***************************
***************************

I'd like to thank Tracy from My Daily Walk in his Grace for giving me this 'Versatile Blogger' award :) I've never recieved one before. There are rules I have to follow now. I'll post more about that tomorrow. Anyway, thanks so much Tracy :) And thanks so much for being such a faithful reader. I really appreciate it (along with all other readers... even if this is yoru one and only time.) From the bottom of my heart, thank you :)
Ok, Thankful Tuesday will be open at 9 pm Central time.
Much Love, Kelly

award, FUN, love, and more:

Thankful Tuesday :) + TIME