Purple Prose + TIME

Bible in 90 days: Week 5

Whhhhoooohoooooo!

We are heading into week 5 of the Bible in 90 days :) I have to say, I'm still on task and am still 9 days ahead. I started Job last night. Here is a rundown of some things I read this week:

*The Israelites had to leave the Promised Land... after they had worked so hard to get it in the first place.

*I would LOVE to read the books mentioned after a lot of the chapters in 1 and 2 Kings and 1 and 2 Chronicles. It would be interested in learning more about the Kings.

*Esther has all the makings of a movie :)

*The tribe of Israel separated into 2 groups: Judah and Israel. The kings of Judah followed the bloodlines (son after son after son... ). The kings of Israel were whomever assainated the king before him (in most cases).

*Elijah the prophet never died. (I already knew that, but it was one of the things I read)

*"There once was a man named Job... " Poor Job...

*The Devil has to answer to God (The Book of Job).

*Job was probably the first book ever written for the Bible (ie the oldest book in the Bible) according to my commentary.

Onward and upward :) If you'd like a copy of the reading list, as always go to www.momstoolbox.com and download one free from there. You don't have to start at a certain date if you don't want. Just start with 1 and go to 90.

Much love, Kelly :)

book, FUN, love, movie, and more:

Bible in 90 days: Week 5 + TIME