Purple Prose + TIME

How God Uses Imperfect People to Do his Perfect Will

Today, I'm guest posting over at Baby Steps Through the Bible. Please go check it out. Thanks to Megan for asking me to do it :)

Here is a snippet:

God knew exactly the kind of man Samson would grow up to be like. I’m sure it wasn’t the type of man his parents imagined when the angel of God appeared to them (I mean, I would think ‘King’ or ‘Prophet’ if an angel told me one of my kids was going to be serving God… I’d never think of “Deliver via revenge for having his eyes gouged out because he murdered lots of people”).
Samson was not a perfect man, but God used him in great ways. Don't let your imperfections keep you from serving God. If God waited for perfection, his Word would have started and stopped at Jesus.

Much Love,

Kelly

Linked with Women Living Well Wednesday

FUN, love, and more:

How God Uses Imperfect People to Do his Perfect Will + TIME