Purple Prose + TIME

Quest #1: Organizing your shoes

Our first quest (ok, I'll say 'my' first quest since I only got one comment... YAY Jennifer!! I hope you can do this with me :) ) is to organize our shoes.

If you are anything like us, our shoes are all spread out in one certain room. Ours just happens to be the laundry room because that is the first room we go into when we get home. Plus, our house is carpet and we don't want to track mud/dirt... but that's neither here nor there.

The point is.. we have a lot of shoes. The hubs has heavy work boots... I have a few work shoes. The girls have shoes scattered here and there...

NO MORE!!!! (I say)

Our Quest for the week is to organize our shoes :)

Can we do it???? YES, WE CAN!!!! Leave a comment when you finished. I'm so excited for these weekly Quests :)

I hope everyone has great week and happy organizing :)

Kelly

FUN, HAPPY, hope, and more:

Quest #1: Organizing your shoes + TIME