Purple Prose + TIME

Thankful Tuesday

Happy Thankful Tuesday :)

I love Thankful Tuesday. I really do. I love sitting down and taking time to count my blessings. I try to take time every day to thank God for everything He's done, but sometimes (at least once a week) it's nice to sit down and write down a visual list. I'm a visual person and I love lists (have I mentioned that before? lol)

Anyway, here is what I'm thankful for today.

1. I'm thankful that my 6 year old knows God and knows she is saved.

2. I'm thankful for my husband who has surprised me in many ways (I can't wait to let the world in on some of them, but they aren't mine to talk about... yet ;) )

3. I'm thankful for the man who came up with the Bible in 90 Days. It's a terrific program.

4. I'm thankful for my job.

5. I'm thankful for answered and unanswered prayers.

6. I'm thankful for my Mama, my sisters, and my family.

7. I'm thankful for sunny days.

8. I'm thankful for smiling students (The only one who cried today was my daughter... Bless her heart).

9. I'm thankful for notebooks and ink pens (because I write a lot).

10. I'm thankful for miracles.

It has been the best summer at my house. The Lord has blessed us in so many ways.

How about you? What are you thankful for this week? Link up below. Links open at 9 pm. I'd like to thank the ones that linked up last week. It truly means a lot :)

Much Love.. Kelly

best, book, FUN, HAPPY, love, and more:

Thankful Tuesday + TIME