Purple Prose + Review

Thankful Tuesday

I'm all filled with thankfullness this Tuesday (truly) and I can't wait to share things with you :)
*Today, I finished the Bible in 90 Days program from www.momstoolbox.com in 78 days :) I'm so excited to have read the Bible from cover to cover (I've never done it before). And I'm so glad I did it. I will blog about it either Tuesday or Wednesday. I am thankful that God allowed me to find the program, become commetted to it, and kept me going. I can't thank Him enough for that.
*I am thankful for internet friends.
*I am thankful for baby kisses (and smiles).
*I am thankful that my husband and I are still married after he's been on day shift all of a week now. It's not been as hard of an adjustment as I thought it might be :)
*I am thankful for Banana Granola bars (heavenly!)
*I am thankful for my trustly 'Homemaking Binder' even thought I don't talk about it much any more.
*I am thankful for the tv channel gmc (188 on Dish Network) for showing the TV show "Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman". Love that show! :) And it's edited... which I never knew that you needed to edit it, but apparently you can.
*I am thankful for my husband cooking supper for us at night :)
*I am thankful for my job.
*I am thankful that it rained this morning.
*I am thankful that it's NOT supposed to rain tomorrow (my school kids are getting antsy and need some fresh air... )
*I am thankful for my mother.
*I am thankful for forgiveness when I'm not my "best self".
*I am thankful for Erica Kane (I haven't been a big "All My Children" watcher since Leo duPree left in the early 2000, but still-- it's sad another show has gone by the wayside for 'another' talk show).
and
*I am thankful for allergy medicine.
Now it's your turn. Blog about everything you are thankful for this week and link back here. If you don't have a blog, leave a post in the comments section. Lets take time to really count our blessings this week :)

best, love, and more:

Thankful Tuesday + Review